Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rearranging

For once I am so happy today. I've been working on the house. It kind of looks worse than before I started, but there is a reason. Kind of remodeling/rearranging and finally am getting something done. Moved the office to this bedroom, and aside from cleaning clutter and hanging some paintings it's done. Painted and the such. Might add some curtains to the wooden blinds. Once I get it done it's going to be an awesome room. Might post pics later.
The room where the office was will be a craft/storage room. Going to paint it a different shade of blue. I can't wait. Going soon to pick up paint, decorative storage boxes, and totes to put away those annoying things you don't know what to do with but are scared to throw away... like CD cases. (I want to just toss them after I get them all onto my computer --> phone) but the hubby won't let me.

Anyway I'm just saying I love days like today. No pressure, no leaving for work at 6:30PM, just getting stuff done and being outside once and a while. I'm going to get back to work before my butt gets glued to this horrible chair again.

No comments:

Post a Comment