Saturday, November 27, 2010

Green Scene!

I finally did it!  I made some more pieces.  Three as a matter of fact, but one I am going to wait for approval before I show off.  I might actually post on etsy the next time I am off work! (That is, if I get my digital camera working.)  I apologize for the notsogreat picture quality.  My camera seems to refuse to acknowledge brand new batteries, so I had to use my phone. I've made two bracelets, but one of them I want to show to the recipient before I post, and I also made a necklace.


Necklace

5 comments:

  1. OMG JK, they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    The bracelets cute and quirky and the necklace is so delicate and, and, I'm just going to sit here and stare at it for awhile.

    <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and wow, nice wedding rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I see that rock you has. xD
    These look really nice! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh! It's green and pretty! I likez it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm...wow Panda... that is some wedding ring ! Good lord, I'd be afraid to wear that thing out ! hehe

    That bracelet is fantastic ! It's so so so cute, and I want it. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete