Thursday, May 6, 2010

Legacy?

Ugh I can't seem to get comfortable enough to sleep and I have to work at 7.  I'm going to make this really quick.  I am thinking about doing my first ever legacy.  I started it in game and took shots.  I even made a little title thing.

I don't want it to take away from my comps and Unattended though.  Maybe I'll just keep all the shots and write it after Unattended is finished.  I am *mostly* following the real rules, but I'm not going to keep score.  When it comes to picking an heir, I'm not going to strictly choose females.  It's going to be whoever has her skintone.  Was thinking, however, about planting multitudes of colorful sims in the neighborhood in hopes that their skintones would pass on to future gens I can marry into my family.  We shall see.

Anyway, her name is Stellar Mint and she is finally married and I saved just after she got preggo.  She got the fertility treatment reward, so I'm really hoping for twins.  She is also FINALLY under a roof :)

2 comments:

  1. I tried writing one but then I had no motivation to play them anymore or any fun. Once I deleted it, I'm back to playing them again lol. I can just enjoy the game, no stress. But I'm the distractible type :D

    Aww Mints very cute! Good genes.
    I would put some coloured sims in. Lyle and Saph are the only coloured sims in their neighbourhood, looks really weird. Though in my legacy neighbourhood, story prog actually moved in a very blue sim family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's awesome... I wish you could maybe click an option in story progression to either have all new families be colorful or to at least have a percentage.

    So far I played the legacy for hours (instead of sleeping) and had a blast, but I get really bored when my families have lots of money, so I'd probably be totally done by gen 3-4.

    ReplyDelete