Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moar Jewelry!

My camera is not broken!  Yaaarrrrrrrr!
So time to torture you with more pictures of jewelry, although these aren't my best in all honesty.


These are some of my earlier earrings I experimented with.  Sadly the beads are too fat, so they don't dangle right.


I am making this one for a friend.  At the moment, I'm not crazy about it, but I am hoping it will look better once I add this chain and a really cute black rose charm.  

I guess I thought I had more.  Oh well.  I'll post more pictures as I make them, now that I have a camera.  Also, hopfully I'll actually be able to list items on my etsy. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Red and black, classic together. (Also blue and purple :p)
    Lol I actually have these white and black rose studs, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete