Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Poem for Gothique

The world smiles
And at the same time it cries.
Do you cry for me?
Why do you cry for me?
The world is in transition.
In celebration and mourning;
A transition that never stops.
Changes never stop.
The light shines,
Shines right at me;
And you're left behind.
I have to leave you behind.
That's okay.
NO! It's not.
No comfort in thinking,
"You'll be okay."
I don't know.
I just don't know.
I'm leaving you with nothing.
No support.
Just what you had.
It hurts me too, I swear.

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing! Like something that you would read in the beginning of a goth book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Seren are killing the poems for this assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "it hurts me too, I swear" Umm PERFECTION! That rocks! And you said you were struggling..I don't believe you at all! I was feeling sorry for you..now I'm just afraid of you. Hehe! Can't wait to see the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry bout the deletion there Panda, I spelled Spychip's name wrong and couldn't leave it.

    Spychip...they actually HAVE goth books? Are you teasing me? I think you must be.

    ReplyDelete