Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Simiverse C3 Assignment Two, and some other things :D

Aislin was super excited when Hostess Medusa informed the contestants that they would be able to re-shoot their formalwear shot with the designer gowns they had previously picked out. She hurried and hid the gorgeous violet gown with the black print and lacy corset, and when she got back to her room, she decided to have some nectar to celebrate. Before she knew it, she'd passed out. She woke to find that either she'd had too much, or had been drugged, because (to her horror) when she awoke, her hair had been shaved clean. Aislin knew a lot of evil beings, but only one this evil....
"MEEEDDUUUUUSSSSAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" she screamed, then tried to calm herself down. Then, as she was looking in the mirror, she started laughing hysterically. It was growing on her. She arrived to the re-shoot with full confidence and had a blast on the runway, much to Medusa's horror. 



Not too long after, the talent show was scheduled. She was ready to rock it on her guitar. Still drunk with giddiness from a night's work (weaving in and out of dreams, seducing the innocent) she decided that no sabotage brought on by Medusa could bring her down, and she was right. She looked at her bed, finding a schoolgirl outfit laid out for her (complete with argyle skirt, knee high stockings, and a boring white polo). On top of it was a paper with the lyrics to "Jack and Jill", a nursing rhyme that few knew was about the beheading of French royalty.
"I guess I'm supposed to sing this.. well well well."
Hours later Aislin had turned it all around in her favor. Grabbing a random purple wig from the wig box she headed onstage in her schoolgirl uniform with blood dripping from her lips and all over her shirt. She rocked the house with her revised, industrial goth version of Jack and Jill.
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill came tumbling after.
Up got Jack, and home did trot
As fast as he could caper
He went to bed and bound his head
With vinegar and brown paper.
 





AAnnddd because I'm actually... insane... and I love you Blazzy, I entered the Faerie Modeling comp.  I think it will kind of be a nice change from Gothique and the simiverse because I can make pretty dainty piccies :D  Here's my Sim:


Her name is Gossamer Mist.  (Yeah I like that last name hehe.)  Hrrmm I believe I'll have to put my legacy's new pad on another post... this is getting rather lengthy :D 
Here's the link to the comp:

Hope you guys enjoy the eye candy =P I know I like piccies.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Panda, what a very pretty sim! What Comp is that for? That looks like one I'd enjoy. I haven't started my Gothic pic yet..I'm having a very hard time bringing myself to do it. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for blaz's Faerie Folk comp! You should join *winknudge* lol. I'm glad you like her.

    I have a ton of ideas for Gothique for once, but I'd like to wait till I see my results. I *AM* having trouble with the poem. There are a TON of goth ish sounding poems about schizophrenia online, but I have something special I want to do, but it's going to be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD Thank you JK for getting me another person :D

    And yeah, you can take pretty piccies...

    ReplyDelete