Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fog Emitter Picspam

Many, many, many thanks to SimEve.  This is her youtube channel.  Sun and I watched her vids displaying the fog emitter codes and I got totally inspired.  Here is a link to her youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SimEve1


Anyway... I was goofing off with this one called ep2hospital or something like that... holy jazz it was kinda neat.  Here's some random picspam.  They don't really make sense, but here they are:


One of these may end up being an example pic for Canvas :D

6 comments:

  1. lol, you just made me smile on my feel sorry for myself day! The thought of you having fun playing around and discovering something new brightened my day!:) Very cool pics, <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww *hugs* I'm glad, but I hope everything is okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm gonna have to check out her youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, I'll definitely check that out. And for the life of me I can NOT get those Ruins installed into my game!!! Been trying for MONTHS o_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have problems with s3p sometimes but those you can do either. Sorry to ask a stupid ? But have you tried the package files? At least I think they are both

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried converting the s3p to a package file and that didn't work...I might just need to try downloading it again, or extracting it from the zip again :(

    ReplyDelete