Friday, May 27, 2011

Jewerly Pics

Yay! I've made some more jewelry.  I tried to use a new.. uuhh medium if you will.  Idk how it turned out.  I've always wanted to make one of those necklaces that have the beads sorta "floating" with the knots holding them in place... however placing the knot proves harder than you'd think.  also I sorta messed up.  I didn't want it to be really.. symmetrical.. but now because I alternated bead types it sorta looks like I tried to be symmetrical and wasn't.  I also made some kind of cute drop earrings but my camera didn't like them at all.  It never takes good pics of the earrings.
The one rainbow necklace may look familiar but its because it was a requested variation of the first one I made.

2 comments:

  1. :O I love the first red one, its simple but it really works :D I wannntttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, for the earrings I reccomend getting a mini tripod and turning the flash off. If your digi-cam has a setting for "Macro" then put it to that so it can focus on it.

    Great pieces :]

    ReplyDelete