Saturday, July 2, 2011

A few more comp entries

Just wanted to show these off kuz.. well I really like 'em =P

For Calendar Girls:
Hoping you can tell that she and her friend (Amiee's simself) are playing DDR.  Really miss those light floor tile things from TS2.

Next up is Sims Next Top Model... I joined it because I haven't really done a lot of fashion oriented stuff. For this assignment we were to make the sim look sculpture-like and not have a whole lot of clothing hehe.


That be it for the day.  Have some steampunk earrings but I don't have earring hooks to match:


If i were going to keep them (which don't get me wrong.. I'm tempted) I'd just use the silver or gold.. But if I want them to sell I guess I'd better get some matching ones.  UGH neverending money pit.

1 comment:

  1. How about if you buy the hooks I will buy the earrings my next paycheck if I can? :D <3

    ReplyDelete