Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just A Random Update

First off, wanted to say I have not worked on Unattended at all recently.  I've kind of been distracted with... life I guess hehe.  We need a new roof on our house and got an estimate we didn't like :o  And competitions.. woo.... I'm trying to not join anymore and just stick with the ones I'm in till I'm out, but I'm tempted to join Starry  Eyed again because it was fun and easy going.

Secondly, my husband informed me that one of my fave bands is releasing a new CD but not till September, though they do have a single out.  I'm SOOO excited.  I LOVE Stone Sour!!  I shall post a youtube link..




If I didn't say, I will be posting signups for Hitched Cycle Two when everyone has their entries in for cycle 1.. which is also when I will be posting the poll on here.  :)  So as Seren asked, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote.  They have worked really hard, and you don't have to worry about offending anyone because it will be an anonymous poll  (hence why it's on my blog.)  I will link to the forum topic on here and I will link to the blog post on the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment