Thursday, October 28, 2010

Machinima? Maybe.

I'm thinking about trying my hand at machinima.  I just want to goof off with it and see what's up.  I might post my first sad attempt on here, but don't expect it to be good or even make sense.  I just want to do something to get the feel for it.  Not sure If I want to do some kind of cute thing about my legacy or maybe a music video.  If I do a music video for a song it won't be anything like the actual music video.  I like to take the idea of the song and make it my own.  Anyway we shall see after I get my nasty arse kitchen cleaned up ;)

4 comments:

  1. JK please do it! I've always wanted to do one, but no idea how! I know yours would be great, even for a first try :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time because windows movie maker doesn't like the videos in my recorded videos folder, and my husband linked me to a free program but it keeps crashing :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna do one for the Autotune "Eat da poo poo" but I dunno how or where to start.

    ReplyDelete